TEXTDRIP TRADEMARK USAGE GUIDELINES
The Drip. It’s big, it’s purple, and it’s pretty recognizable. Here at Textdrip, we take pride in our logos and trademarks, so we wanted to share some guidelines for using them.
For partners and other Textdrip affiliates:
- If you participate in our affiliate program — your use of our marks is governed by your program or affiliate agreement. You can find these on our affiliate agreement page.
- If you want to use our marks and logos outside the scope of your program or affiliate agreement with us or in a way that implies we endorse, sponsor or approve of your services or products, you will need to seek written permission from us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For journalists and the media:
- Looking for basics, logos, and expert sources for Textdrip? Check out our Style Guide to get the latest.
- Your use of the marks should not suggest any sponsorship or endorsement by us, and shouldn’t confuse our brands with any other brands.
- This means that you can’t place our marks and logos on your website (other than affiliate logos that we provide to you) unless you receive written permission from us.
- This also means that you can’t use or register a domain name that incorporates or is similar to our trademarks.
- Please don’t do any of the following:
- Combine any of our marks with your name, your marks, or any generic terms
- Incorporate any of our marks into your name or logo
- Change the color of our logo
- Photoshop or otherwise modify our logos
- Use old versions of our logos
- Use our textdrip logo as a letter in any word, other than where published by us
- Add words directly around the logos
- Overlap our logo with shapes or photos
- Associate our marks with any vulgar, obscene, indecent or unlawful material
- Translate our marks into other languages
- You may use a Textdrip trademark, brand name, or product name (but not a stylized version of any Textdrip mark, and not any Textdrip logos or icons) in a referential phrase to describe that your business uses Textdrip or offers products or services related to Textdrip, and provided:
- Your use of the Textdrip word mark is referential and less prominent than your own business name or brand in the rest of the description. An example would be “[Solution Partner’s] webinar for Textdrip® platform users “or “[Solution Partner] provides implementation services for users of Textdrip software.”
- Your use, mention, or reference to Textdrip and/or its products does not deprecate Textdrip and/or its products.
- You do not use any Textdrip stylized logo, images, product icons, or other Textdrip-owned graphic symbols without Textdrip’s express written permission.
- You include a disclaimer, such as: “This webinar is independent of Textdrip, and is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by Portman Holdings LLC”
- You may not create a Twitter handle or other social media account whose username or title could suggest affiliation with or endorsement by us.
- You may not use our marks in any advertising creative or copy (digital, social, PPC or otherwise). This includes phrases, such as “Textdrip Partner” or “Textdrip Certified”.
- You may not use a trademark, domain name, or logo that is confusingly similar to our marks.
Looking to use one of our marks? Get in touch with us at email@example.com.