Text messages have evolved from a simple communication tool to an important promotional and marketing vehicle for businesses. Recent studies show that more than 90% of text messages are read within 3 minutes. Here are a few ways you can use text messaging most effectively in your business.
1. Keep it simple – Make sure that your text message is not longer than 160 characters.
2. Push a call-to-action – Tag the end of your message with a prompt asking the reader to visit your website, place an order or make contact.
3. Make it easy for your reader to reply – Include a prompt in the text asking them to reply.
4. Add value – When you send out a promotional offer, make sure it is interesting enough so that people will respond positively.
5. Let your business personality shine through – Create an image of your brand using text messages.
For more info, visit: https://textdrip.co/