Textdrip Affiliate Program Policies
All Textdrip Affiliates are required to complete agreement and remain in compliance with these terms. This list contains everything you need to know to be a Textdrip affiliate, including resources, recommendations, and some fun legal stuff.
If you’re not yet part of the Textdrip Affiliate Program, you can apply here.
If you ever need anything else or have questions, feel free to reach out to the team at email@example.com
Last Modified: August 10, 2021
- Commission Rates. Available commissions are set forth in the Affiliate Website. Commissions are based on full membership purchase($10/month) after 30 days, and purchase commissions is calculated based on monthly subscription purchases.
The commission rates are as follows:
You receive a flat-rate commission of $5.00 USD per month based on the customer’s monthly subscription of $10 purchase.
- The customer needs to be an active customer for the locking period of 30 days in the Affiliate Website. For example, a Customer who makes a purchase on March 15th must still be a customer on April 14th.
- Commissions will still be counted if a user starts on one domain and then signs up or purchases on another Textdrip domain.
- Commissions will only be counted if they start and are completed on Textdrip.co
- Affiliate links may rely on cookies to track referrals. Therefore if cookies get cleared, we may not be able to track these events.
- Cookie windows are 30 days.
- Only affiliate links can be used to track referrals. Incorrect use of affiliate links will cause inability to track referrals.
- You cannot use affiliate links to refer clients you are servicing or be a billing contact or user of the account referred.
- Fraudulent or stolen attribution is a non-payable event. If we suspect fraud (for example, if we see that signups are all from the same city or IP address) we may require you to prove that the referrals are valid.
- Payments are made through the PayPal address you provide to us. Be sure your PayPal email is up to date in order to receive any commissions that are owed.
- Attribution. In the event a single customer clicks two different affiliate links, the last affiliate gets the credit. We do, however, reserve the right to modify this in certain circumstances.
- Textdrip Branding
Capitalize the “T” in “Textdrip”. You’d be surprised at how many times that doesn’t happen. Sigh.
Use false or misleading statements on the benefits of using Textdrip (e.g. “Get rich quick with Textdrip”).
Modify or adjust the Textdrip wordmark or drip logo in any sort of marketing material you might create, including the creation of any visual badges or dual-logo lockups.
- What to call yourself
Do: Say you’re a “Textdrip Marketing Affiliate” or “Marketing Affiliate”.
Do Not: Refer to yourself as a Partner or that you’ve “partnered with Textdrip.” This includes press releases, references in videos, listings on your website, or in any other marketing material you may be using.
- Buying Ads
You will not purchase ads that direct to your site(s) or through an affiliate link that could be considered as competing with Textdrip’s own advertising, including, but not limited to, our branded keywords. If running ads, you need to direct the ad to your own website (and not to Textdrip.co).
Policies that don’t fit into the other buckets
- Survey Participation: We would encourage you to participate in any affiliate-specific NPS surveys, industry surveys, marketing surveys, etc. as we request.
- Sharing Placements: When requested, you’ll share the places you’ve used your affiliate link. This includes, but is not limited to, links, screenshots, and email sends.
- Purchasing Textdrip yourself: One of the benefits of the Affiliate Program is we don’t require you to purchase Textdrip products. Though if you decide to purchase, we require that you do not use your own affiliate link.
- You must be FTC compliant and disclose in a clear way before the affiliate link that you will receive commission if someone clicks through and purchases.