fun to use!
Setup auto responses to keywords and have your texting platform do the work to get the information you need to close more sales.
Send text messages at specified times to your customers automatically! It’s like having a team of assistants working for you 24/7.
Why Business Texting Works
People prefer to text
- 33 percent of adults (77 percent of 18 to 22 year olds) prefer texts over all forms of communication (including in person).
- A third of all adults prefer text to phone calls.
- Text is the most used form of communication for adults under age 50.
- Americans send five times as many texts as compared with phone calls each day.
- 4.9 hours is the daily average smartphone usage.
Better response than email
- Email is an overly saturated marketing channel. The average office worker receives 121 emails per day.
- The click-through rate of text messages is about 36%. That’s +400% greater than email marketing
- on average, it takes 90 seconds for someone to respond to a text and 90 minutes to respond to an email.
- 45% of text messages receive a response
Marketing to your customers has never been easier with Textdrip.
Import csv file, copy and paste name, phone number, and email address, or add contacts individually with the built in contact manager.
Setup automatic or canned responses for common questions and answers. Set it up to respond automatically for you or respond individually with the click of a button.
Drip campaigns are automated sets of text messages that go out based on specific timelines set by you. Each time a drip email is sent out, it comes from a queue of already-written emails—there’s no need to manually write and send each one. They can even be personalized with your contacts’ name, state of residence, and more.
View previous conversations and message from a familiar text messaging interface on your computer or phone.